1/13/2026 - The spam has gotten worse
Your comment
You are on
π Royjannotards
Edit posts?
I can’t tell who posts spam or not anymore. Im shutting down the forum until these retards leave, I was not going to do a fucking paywall for this fucking website, but these people have made it fucking impossible for posts to go through.
3 Posts:
They stopped spamming on the threads I think were good!
Thank god that's over
Glad your site is back and up π
Post a Comment
:GUIDELINES BEFORE POSTING:
1. Be civil
2. Don’t fuck up the boards
3. Don’t dox users information just because of a unpopular opinion
4. Don’t be a dumbass
5. Your posts will be removed if you imitate the POI or POD in the thread
6. Do not harass those that the threads mention.
7. Don’t fucking double post
8. Read the fucking thread before posting
9. Don't fucking get involved or interact with the POI mentioned in the thread
10. If you spam you will be banned