Grimey Hoshiko / GH726 / GrimeyHoshiko726

Your comment You are on πŸ”ͺ Gatchacow Edit posts?
Extremely fucking retarded gatcha user.
« Previous
 
Next »
 

13 Posts:

GrimeyHoshiko726 is a gatcha life user who posts on Deviantard regularly. And literally claims that he is Bisexual and Streight when that is not fucking possible to be both. Apparently he pissed a few other GatchaTards for StEaIlNg OcS OoOh So EvIl!!!!! And saying ThE DrEaDeD N-WoRd. and made a bullshit apology.
"Hey, it's Grimey. I owe Samir, @RainbowMetronome, @CaitiMatt2004, and @NathanSR2K9 a huge apology for doing a cheap edit of Lenny Clark and naming him Duncan. I only did it because I wanted to be like him and Spencer. Even after I deleted the deviation, I felt very sad and heartbroken. I'm very sorry I caused all that. I'm very sorry for stealing people's OCs, and shouldn't have done that in the first place. I can never ever forgive myself for all of this. I know, I don't expect you to forgive me for what I did 2 months ago. But, I really am sorry!! If I did a single selfless or helpful act, then maybe I wouldn't be stuck here without you guys! Because now... All I've ever done in the past is my own fault. All of this is. That turmoil Lapis saw back then was all because of me. This whole time I thought I was creating the safe, healthy environment I always wanted! By standing up against people after they hurt me. But in the end, I only made the world worse for everyone in it. Now nobody even wants to be in it! So, the reason I'm here is to try to actually make things right! I just don't know where to start!! (sniffing) I REALLY DON'T!!! (starts crying) I also forgot to say I'm sorry for saying the N-word to Unikitty and Lucrecia, I'm sorry for singing a homophobic song on Twitter, I'm sorry for everything!!! I'm gonna be even MORE HEARTBROKEN if you guys keep on blocking me, and I don't want that anymore!! I want us all to be happy! Please give me another chance!!"
He literally fucking starts role-playing in his apology omg.
He also wrote.
"I admit that the drama I started on November 2023 was all my fault, and said that I felt that I was defending Payson, and just want to make things right. I should never have explored the dark truth about him in the first place. It's too late for me now. Nobody knows how I feels and that in a situation like this, and I suggest that instead of me making people happy with me, I should make other people happy overall. Is there anything you guys want I weren't letting you have? Besides, if I want to redeem myself... I could go back to 2014 and change everything. But still, I really want you to forgive me."
Which idk shit about this fucker but he seems interesting enough ngl.

Here is his fucking profile info

Name: Grimey Hoshiko
Nickname: GH726
Age: 17
Sexaullity: Bisexual, Straight
Gender: Male
Likes: Memes, etc.
Dislikes: Annoyance, disturbance

Rules:
No disrespecting me
No slurs
No homophobia
No pedophilia
No toxicity
No hacking
No free speech violating
No scamming
No putting any blue matches
Yes requesting
Yes following the guidelines

If you break a rule, you can get blocked!

His fucking deviantard.
https://www.deviantart.com/grimeyhoshiko726

Anonymous | January 4, 2026 at 10:19 PM ¿Responder? |

How can you be both straight and bisexual?

Anonymous | January 4, 2026 at 10:20 PM ¿Responder? |

How can you be both straight and bisexual?
image
Here is the description.

Anonymous | January 4, 2026 at 10:20 PM ¿Responder? |

Scamming people? Holy shit he pulled an Anthony!

Anonymous | January 4, 2026 at 10:21 PM ¿Responder? |

Allegedly from this post he ran away from his parents because he’s “always running from whoever is telling me to turn in my phone” these parents need to check what he is doing online btw.
https://www.deviantart.com/grimeyhoshiko726/art/Crying-in-Bed-1255909039

Anonymous | January 4, 2026 at 10:22 PM ¿Responder? |

Oh god… I’m afraid to see what’s in this gallery.
Image

He’s into feet. Goddammit

Anonymous | January 4, 2026 at 10:23 PM ¿Responder? |

Unrestricted internet access?

Anonymous | January 4, 2026 at 10:23 PM ¿Responder? |

Does this fag have a sleeping/foot fetish?

Anonymous | January 4, 2026 at 10:26 PM ¿Responder? |

“Unhappy birthday, Luckie! Oh also, guess what?! You have cancer now, dead ass! Don't mess with me! I graduated from Walter Reed Middle School! My school was ghetto af!!“
https://www.deviantart.com/grimeyhoshiko726/status-update/Unhappy-birthday-Luckie-Oh-also-1281716408

Anonymous | January 4, 2026 at 10:28 PM ¿Responder? |

Is this the place?
4525 Irvine Avenue
Studio City, California 91602
Los Angeles, California
United States

Oh god there’s a lot.
https://www.deviantart.com/grimeyhoshiko726/art/Vent-Grimey-Gets-Quiet-1282832883
“ My story all began when I met Payson, Spencer, Luckie, Lapis, and Lucrecia. When Lucrecia saw BabyFirst, currently known as Bella Jenkins, she slapped her and I helped her out. After that Payson brainwashed me to kill Lucrecia for what she did and I called the n-word, which is extremely racist and unacceptable. In January 2024 when Ohsama Sentai King-Ohger was continuing, I felt really really sorry and started to go on an apology tour to some people. In April 2024 when Bakuage Sentai Boonboomger came, I was singing Overdue in a homophobic way, and Kimberly Lernout blocked me for all of that unforgivable shit. I went to find Kimberly to make things right, and she refuses to accept my apology. I tried everything from May to July 2024. Nobody cared about my dick sucking birthday. 1 year later when I saw Jeffy's Infinite Irida getting leaked, I was pissed. Like, why do you guys have to leak shit? Be patient. You're gonna have Subway Surfers type shit. In September 2025 when everyone went phone free, I felt stressed and lost. All the teachers do is fear me, feel uncomfortable around me. I'm not trying to be the worst person and user ever. I just wish I was nonexistent... And in January 2026, I was chosen to not censor the "pedophile" word in Wolfie's Missing Crystals, and that's when Wolfie kicked me out instead of banning me! I wanted revenge on her for doing that, and now... I was forced to see and read the document of what I did and who I've become.

What's that? You want me to open up, let you feel what I feel?! That's the fucking thing! You can't! Nobody has, and nobody will! Now, I have nothing to do but to tell you this... I'm sorry for all that I've been through. I'm really... Really sorry. I was terrible to you all on every site on the internet, but the truth shows that everything is not the same without me. I was trying my best to change my attitude, and doing my best to be better. I'm not gonna expect every one of you to forgive me anymore. All I'm saying is that I'm guilty for everything I have ever done over the past 14 years, plus, I just wanted a chance to rewrite what I did and who've become. I want to be a better and apologize to every single victim.... I'm useless for what I did. The only hope I have is Samir Wiggins, Tamara Brown, Mari Mayfield, Wentong who is Gachawen, Shroobina, Cartoonito, and Sarah.”

This sounds like fucking role play, and calls it a vent?

Your comment / Grimey Hoshiko / GH726 / GrimeyHoshiko726

:GUIDELINES BEFORE POSTING:

1. Be civil
2. Don’t fuck up the boards
3. Don’t dox users information just because of a unpopular opinion
4. Don’t be a dumbass
5. Your posts will be removed if you imitate the POI or POD in the thread
6. Do not harass those that the threads mention.
7. Don’t fucking double post
8. Read the fucking thread before posting
9. Don't fucking get involved or interact with the POI mentioned in the thread
10. If you spam you will be banned

Total Visits