"OGB10" / Benjamin Davis Camplin / VoidDaviCrystalheartC
Your comment
You are on
⚧️ Social Justice Warriors
Edit posts?
Ex-Eddsworld clone / Ex-HotDiggityDemon clone / Ex-Edgelord / Ex-Animation meme YouTuber / Furfag comic creator / Alleged Ex-Tumblrfag / An autistic retard who constantly complains that his characters aren’t in any sega games / Constantly blames all his problems on trolls online.
41 Posts:
This is only for discussion of recent updates on Void's internet presence,
VoidDaviCrystalheartC/VoidDaviangelheartC/Benjamin Davis Camplin, is a high functioning autistic retard who specializes (for now atleast) comic writing. Void is one for his narcissistic behavior and his laziness. This motherfucker is currently fucking another person named Pastel, or as voids name for her is "GloriLoveCrystalheartC Pinkyellowsoul TimeTitan Sylvania Neko" as seen on his fucking tumblr. Also something of note about her, Pastel deleted most of her social media accounts because of a retard named casey, who is a former friend of Void. Allegedly he is also a former badbacon team member. And exhibits the same retarded behavior as Hamburgerhelper2007.
Wasn't there a fucking thread on this retard a while ago?
Haven't been on here in a while, but Ben has made some animations for that fucktard's website, and their mid af
Wait a fucking minute isn't Benjamin the name of Oldgamerben10?
Obviously dumbfuck
I remember him literally purging all his social media back in 2022 due to some fucking people trolling him.
And him being a huge dick.
OH FUCK I REMEMBER HIM! IS THAT THE SAME PERSON!??
The funny thing is that I've already made a whole ass forum with the help of @Rippledev
OGB10 Forums
Alex, can't there be a thread here about Benjamin?
I never said you couldn't lmao
Yo I searched his retarded ass name and found this on a retarded my little pony tumblr blog
image
the post
"I WANT EVERYTHING ABOUT MLPG5 OFF THE INTERNET"
I searched up his other alias and apparently he created a Magic the gathering cardsmith account to post his retarded cards. Idk he even liked that shitty game.
Screenshot
I compiled some known links of his.
https://www.deviantart.com/oldgamerben10
https://www.deviantart.com/lilpufferz
https://lilpufferz.newgrounds.com/
https://youtube.com/@blacklitewariorguardian?si=s3jeJa5RJk7EaXov
https://youtube.com/@voiddavicrystalheartc?si=ugcnNeb5J0LF6fMo
https://www.blogger.com/profile/15623051490355597040
https://www.tumblr.com/voiddavicrystalheartc
https://www.pinterest.com/voiddavicrystalheartc/
https://sheezy.art/blacklitewariorguardian/journal
I fucking remember that he would always put his dads first and last name in his shitty fucking animations, i searched his name and found his blog.
https://camplinart.blogspot.com/
Ben’s dad posted pictures of his house in 2013, stating that the property is in Jefferson Texas. I looked in google maps for the address and i fucking found it!
501 Houston ST, Jefferson TX 75657,
house 1
house 2
Perfect lmao!
I took a peek at his dad’s blog and his art isn’t bad, honestly makes me wonder how ben is his son.
I fucking feel bad for him having to deal with Ben’s bullshit.
I found Ben’s blog from the links provided by @ MARGE UR BREAKING MAH HEAAARRTT!!!!!
https://springwarddaily.blogspot.com/
wtf is this tumblr looking ass blogspot?
Ben has been posting about the current snow storm,
https://springwarddaily.blogspot.com/2026/01/ive-heard-of-snow-storm-well-not.html
“ I've heard of a snow storm, we'll not actually snow but ICE STORM!!! I know full well that both I VoidDaviCrystalheartC Bluesoul TimeTitan Sylvania and my beautiful sweetheart GlorieLoveCrystalheartC Pinkyellowsoul TimeTitan Sylvania Neko @Sparklzia aren't going on any bike rides while this happens, the main fears I have of this upcoming storm is if my darling sweetheart will be okay and the power going out leaving communication down for the time.
Weather can be absolutely crappy sometimes, hopefully Summer won't be as bad as 2024. Anywho keep a bright mind and a bright soul for the future of the blacklite lands and Byond the Starpoint
πππ”
You forgot this post,
https://springwarddaily.blogspot.com/2026/01/okay-so-about-few-hours-ago-i-got.html
Okay so about a few hours ago I got a blackout and I am praying that my beautiful sweetheart GlorieLoveCrystalheartC Pinkyellowsoul TimeTitan Sylvania Neko @Sparklzia doesn't get a blackout due to the snow storm. And I honestly hope that the power comes back on and soon, I REALLY don't want what happened in summer of 2023 to happen again. So please pray for us and both I VoidDaviCrystalheartC Bluesoul TimeTitan Sylvania and my beautiful sweetheart as we are going through this time of trouble, and keep a Bright mind and Bright soul for the future of the blacklite lands and Byond the Starpoint πππ
Lmao he’s gonna blame the fucking “harasser kids” for this shit?
Found this post, btw what the actual fuck is “demisexual”
https://springwarddaily.blogspot.com/2025/11/okay-im-going-to-explain-pins-on-both.html
Okay!!! I'm going to explain the pins on both of I VoidDaviCrystalheartC Bluesoul TimeTitan Sylvania and my darling sweetest sweetheart GlorieLoveCrystalheartC Pinkyellowsoul TimeTitan Sylvania Neko @Sparklzia's Jackets. The pins in question are of the Demisexual flag!!!
You are probably asking yourself what that maybe?
Well Demisexuality is attraction towards people you formed a strong emotional bond towards!!! Both I and my sweetheart are demisexual!!! So please keep in mind of that fact and keep a Bright mind and Bright soul for the future of the blacklite lands and Byond the Starpoint πππ
He probably made that shit up, there is no fucking way that shit is real.
Oh god what next, is he going to be a fucking trannyfag?
Apparently it’s a real thing, tbh i knew Ben was a fucking faggot lol!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demisexuality
Fuck ben is off his meds again.
https://springwarddaily.blogspot.com/2026/01/also-i-voiddavicrystalheartc-have-been.html
I think Ben has lost his fucking sanity lmao! How does any of that shit make sense?
Ben has been drawing himself as a girl nowadays, is he a fucking tranny now?
https://springwarddaily.blogspot.com/2026/01/also-i-voiddavicrystalheartc-have-been.html
LINK UR FUCKING SHIT BEFORE POSTING!!!! DON’T DOUBLE POST!!!!!!
I found one of his drawings on his website, this fucking looks very similar to trans cartoonist Brooke2Valley
Original
Ripoff
IS BEN TRANS NOW!?!?
um, u might not be wrong…
I live in Jefferson and I see Benjamin on the streets almost daily... he's awkward and often sings or talks very loudly... I witnessed him draw something on an empty flower pot or whatever those things are across the street from the general store... as I'm typing this he is pacing around wearing an orange rugby shirt talking to someone on the phone very loudly, like you can literally hear him talk a block away... btw he drew this...
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhPK3qPApeckyzyXE3vAkr6aPULAMn4cS7UgceaUDDtYxD-2kaL4kb9J5J-DXGHDCa3OT9pBcvbu1yNeCaojVJPNgvNnilun_AZTNxultbkP84hMii7XyZ3nDrpbO2yX0t0vPI18inHnCDT6cnAGTtJipINNLGZ3WcJ8A8jtDzhx4Pt2CIOW1Vuj9obyjLj/s4160/20260130_141524.jpg
Holy fuck! That is horrifying.
Ben is making a new book,
https://springwarddaily.blogspot.com/2026/04/blog-post_10.html
I miss the days where it was just him making cringe Eddsworld ripoffs.
@Jim Jimmy Jimbo, i feel like we are so far from those days. It’s sad looking at his shit now.
Your comment / "OGB10" / Benjamin Davis Camplin / VoidDaviCrystalheartC
:GUIDELINES BEFORE POSTING:
1. Be civil
2. Don’t fuck up the boards
3. Don’t dox users information just because of a unpopular opinion
4. Don’t be a dumbass
5. Your posts will be removed if you imitate the POI or POD in the thread
6. Do not harass those that the threads mention.
7. Don’t fucking double post
8. Read the fucking thread before posting
9. Don't fucking get involved or interact with the POI mentioned in the thread
10. If you spam you will be banned