Got a question for @Bromario9Why the fuck did you write a fucking disgusting fan fiction?
Because I wanted to troll ppl
Are you aware that you broke badbacon
Nah Hamburgerhelper2007 fucking did it himself. I was just pouring gasoline on the dumpster fire lmao
@Bromario9 weren't you banned from badbacon for that shit
Yes but that website banned literally everyone in the fucking purge
@Bromario9 u r a fucking legend lmao
New comments are not allowed.
7 Posts:
Got a question for @Bromario9
Why the fuck did you write a fucking disgusting fan fiction?
Because I wanted to troll ppl
Are you aware that you broke badbacon
Nah Hamburgerhelper2007 fucking did it himself. I was just pouring gasoline on the dumpster fire lmao
@Bromario9 weren't you banned from badbacon for that shit
Yes but that website banned literally everyone in the fucking purge
@Bromario9 u r a fucking legend lmao
New comments are not allowed.